In this article
There are multiple ways to move cards within Kanban Zone.
Move within a Column
- To move a card within a column, press the ellipse on the top/right of a card.
- To move a card to the top of a column, click ‘Move to Top’, or to move a card to the bottom of a column, click ‘Move to Bottom’.
- Click and drag to move a card within the same column or to another column.
Move within the Kanban Zone from an Open Card
- To move within the Kanban Zone, open the card you want to move by clicking it to open the card editor.
- Click ‘Move’ in the top grey action bar to open the move menu.
The list of labels will change depending on the board that is selected.
Move within the List Zone
- To move cards within the List Zone, click ‘List’ on the top/right of the screen.
- Click and drag to move cards within the board.