Who doesn’t love videos? We’re bombarded with videos every day; from Instagram to YouTube, videos are everywhere.
As a business, reaching potential customers through videos is becoming a must these days. Creating videos is not the easiest process to do, as it’s known to be a laborious process. However, by having a system in place and working with the right people on a visualization tool, you will be able to churn out videos weekly.
What is Video Production and Promotion Template?
It’s a template that we’ve developed for you, to help you produce videos consistently. Designed for a team, this template is the perfect way to collaborate together on a visualization tool, making sure everyone can see every work that’s being done on the board.
What is included in the template?
What you’ll get if you start with this template:
- Ten columns with explicit agreements: Backlog, To Do, Produce, Edit, Graphic Design, Needs Improvements, Verify, Publish, Promote, and Done.
- Two Information columns: Resources & Tools and Team.
- Four labels to signify the type of video: How To Video, Feature Video, Webinar Video, and Explainer Video.
How to Use the Template
- Start your Free Trial, then build a new board from the Video Production and Promotion Template.
- Create a new card for a video that you’ll be working on. Assign the label according to the type of video. Add the card to the To Do column.
- Add some information on the card: Who is the audience? What is the core message of the video? What kind of video will you be making?
- When you’re ready to record the video, move the card to Record.
- If you need any graphics, move the card to Graphic Design.
- Next, when you need the videos to be edited, move the card to Initial Editing.
- When the editor is done, move the card to Verify. If there’s still work to be done, move the card to Needs Improvements.
- When the video is done, move the card to the Publish and Promote column.
- Move the card to Done. Celebrate!