Whether you’re a teacher, a writer, or a business owner, you need to be creative to succeed. But creativity can be fleeting. That’s why it’s important to have a system in place to help you stay consistent with your creativity.
Here are a few tips for creating a creativity system:
- Set aside time for creativity every day. Even if it’s just 30 minutes, make sure you have some time each day to let your creativity flow.
- Find a creative outlet that you enjoy. This could be writing, painting, drawing, or anything else that allows you to express yourself creatively.
- Experiment with different techniques. There are no rules when it comes to creativity, so don’t be afraid to try new things.
- Collaborate with others. Sometimes, the best way to spark your creativity is to bounce ideas off of other people.
In the board template above, we have created a board to help you with your creativity system, with clear explicit agreements under each column to ensure a smooth flow of cards. You get to flow your cards or ideas from Ideate, Produce, Measure, and Done. By using this template, you’ll get the opportunity to prototype your ideas and collect feedback from your users.
Just like any Kanban board, you start by creating new cards in your backlog and prioritize them with the highest priority at the top and lowest at the bottom. This backlog will permit you to write down all your ideas before deciding on which ones to start flowing on your board. Also, we have provided several labels for you to categorize your ideas based on how you feel about them: Love it, It’s ok, and Not a fan.
What’s included in the Creative Process template?
This board template includes the following:
- Four columns: Ideate, Produce, Measure, and Done.
- Explicit agreements in each column, explaining what you should do on each step.
- Three labels to help you rate your ideas: Love it, It’s ok, and Not a fan.
- Collaborating with your loved ones or your team in real-time by sharing this board with them.
All of the above can be customized to your needs, using our Board Designer. To learn more about how to use this board and the inspiration behind it, read this article.
Finally, we hope that this template can help you be more creative and successful. Start using it and live a more creative life today!