A Kanban Relationship Template to improve your loving relationship?
We are not suggesting that Kanban Zone can provide relationship advice… Well, maybe just one:
Live a life by design by visualizing goals and making them happen!
In the Relationship Template below we have created a simple flow with column names that are a little more romantic than our usual boards, with clear explicit agreements under each column to ensure a smooth flow of cards. We also added a few example cards that we do include within this board template to help you get started, as some of the cards might actually be appropriate for your loving couple.
Just like any Kanban board, you start by creating new cards in your backlog and prioritize them with the highest priority at the top and lowest at the bottom. This backlog will allow you to share all your ideas before agreeing as a couple on which ones to start flowing on your board. You will also see that we set WIP limits on certain columns so that you stay focused and don’t try to do too many things at once and ultimately not get anything actually done.
What’s Included in this template?
This Relationship Template includes:
- Five columns: Planning, Enjoying, Remembering, Do it again?, Notes.
- Two subcolumns in the Planning column to prioritize the activities: Now and Next.
- Two subcolumns in the ‘Do it again?’ column: Won and Lost.
- Two subcolumns in the Closed column: ‘Yes it was so much fun!’ and ‘No once is enough!’.
- Explicit agreements in each column, explaining what you should do step-by-step.
- Five labels to help you categorize your activities: Vacations, Date Nights, Projects, Events, Notes.
- Collaborating with your partner in real-time by sharing this board with them.
All of the above can be customized to your needs, using our Board Designer.
To learn more about the inspiration for this board and how to use it, read this article and you will find helpful tips to take full advantage of this board template.
We hope that you enjoy this lighter side of Kanban Zone and read more about how Personal Kanban can help you live a life by design. You can get started for free, or choose the Personal plan without all the advanced business functionalities, so that you can get the same benefits of Kanban, but for your personal life.