Release Notes > 4/9/2019
- The custom fields add-on is now available to try with all of our plans. You can set up custom fields to introduce your own custom data on cards. This improves the way you visualize your work. You can also filter and report based on your custom fields. This is truly a very powerful way to customize Kanban Zone for your specific needs.
- Copy card now includes the ability to copy custom fields.
- Attachment now permits to attach multiple files at once.
Improvements to reports
The Allocation report now offers multiple views (labels, priority, size, and custom fields) and two types of charts (pie and bar). You can also select which types of column states to include in the report (backlog, to do, in progress, done, archive, none). Learn more…
The Cycle Time report now offers multiple views (labels, members, priority, size, and custom fields) and two types of charts (lines and scatter plot). Learn more…
The Flow report now offers the ability to filter specific values from your card labels as well as custom fields, and two types of charts (count and percentage). Learn more…
The Throughput report now offers the ability to filter specific values from your card labels as well as custom fields, and two types of charts (count and percentage). Learn more…
- Attaching a PDF was causing issues when trying to generate the PDF thumbnail. Now we know why most tools offer image thumbnails, but not PDF thumbnails… PDF thumbnails are very finicky. Well, we hope that we finally solved this tricky issue.
- Tasks within a checklist were misbehaving, we refactored the code and now they should be on their best behavior!
As always, don’t hesitate to send us your feedback, so that we can continue to improve Kanban Zone. You will never hurt our feelings if you find an issue. or something that could be improved, so don’t be shy.
– The Kanban Zone Team