Release Notes > 6/26/2019
Please find below our exciting new features associated with columns, as well as notable improvements and fixes that are now available in Kanban Zone.
This new feature adds the ability for individual users to watch specific columns on a board. When a card enters a watched column, the user watching that column will get a notification on the card (red bell) and a notification in the alert panel. If the user has the email notification ON, they will also receive an email notification.
This is a great way for a team member who is focused on specific columns to never miss a card entering that column.
Learn more about column watching in this knowledge base article.
Collapse & Expand Columns
In the Options menu, we added a new section for users to collapse or expand columns on the current board. The collapse option provides the ability to collapse all or only empty columns.
Since some users might have more collapsed columns on their boards, we also added the ability to drag and drop a card on a collapsed column. Simply hold a card over a collapsed column and it will expand within seconds to show any sub-columns.
Start using this helpful feature now by clicking on the Options menu.
- All rich text editors (description and comments on cards, as well as explicit agreements in the board editor) have been upgraded to a new version that works on all mobile devices.
- Added is the option to include (or not) archived cards when exporting a board to CSV.
- The signal to show that a card on board has a description has been added back.
- The issue with attaching MP4 files has been resolved.
- Selecting content under the card description and dragging your mouse outside of the card, no longer causes the card to close.
As always, don’t hesitate to send us your feedback so that we can continue to improve Kanban Zone. You will never hurt our feelings if you find an issue or something that could be improved, so don’t be shy.
– The Kanban Zone Team