Release Notes > 3/2/2019
- Significant performance improvement when loading a board or scrolling on a board.
- All users can now set their preferred date and time format within their personal settings
- Alerts now show in the board list as red badges, so that it’s easier to see which boards currently have alerts
- Added the option to also export archived cards.
- The new date format for custom fields is now available as a filter.
- Making changes to member’s access now show changes immediately within the member management screen.
- When attachments fail, we now show a friendly message informing the user of the reason for the failed attachment.
- Firefox compatibility issues with viewing a board and exporting to CSV have been resolved.
As always, don’t hesitate to send us your feedback, so that we can continue to improve Kanban Zone. You will never hurt our feelings if you find an issue. or something that could be improved, so don’t be shy.
– The Kanban Zone Team