Kanban Zone is a leading online Kanban solution, enhancing the performance and efficiency of businesses, teams, and individuals. Kanban Zone also ensures the smooth management of events, programs and projects from ideation to realization. Kanban remains an essential methodology that has proven to transform organizations to continually meet customers’ specifications and to become more Lean oriented.
To involve and leverage the opportunity to connect with an active community, we are now accepting guest posts on our website. Visit the Kanban Zone Blog to see the topics that are most important to Kanban Zone and our customers, which include the following:
- Lean Thinking
- Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Time and Task Management
- Team Building
- Word Count. Article must contain relevant information that is useful to the readers of Kanban Zone, with a minimum of 1,000 words per post.
- Originality. Posts must be original and not published elsewhere. Plagiarized content will not be accepted.
- Images: Images employed within the content should add value to the content message and the source link properly stated.
- Links. The post may include up to 2 reference links from external sources, which obviously excludes links to industry competitors.
- Guest Post Edits. Posts submitted routinely go through a review process. Revisions may be requested.
- Author bio. Authors must provide a short bio, photo optional, which can include website and social links.
Guest Post Formatting
Uniformity and clarity of a message describes a coordinated enterprise which Kanban Zone represents. Posts should be formatted to the below guidelines:
- Word document, Arial 12, justified and double spacing.
- Use of headings in the body of the post.
- Employ the use of bullet points and brief paragraphs for easy reading.
Submitting Your First Guest Post
Submit the first draft of your post to our editor using the Submit button below.
You will receive a response within two to three days concerning your submission with either a request for revision or a request final submission of the article. By submitting your guest post, you understand that Kanban Zone owns rights to all content to be published on the website.
We look forward to receiving your guest blogs.