These license terms are an agreement between you, Kanban Zone, and the Kanban Zone Referral Partners who developed and provides the templates, applications, and special content (the “Applications”). Please read them. They apply to the software applications you with Kanban Zone, its Software, its Website and the Board Templates which are the subject of this License. This License may be updated or supplemented by Kanban Zone.
BY USING AN APPLICATION YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO AND MUST NOT USE THE APPLICATION.
As a software is a service (“SaaS”) – or software delivered through its centrally hosted applications over the internet – Kanban Zone Software provides a network-based access created specifically for SaaS distribution. The Templates and Applications are part of that software.
You should explore our growing collection of Kanban Zone templates which are made available when you subscribe to Kanban Zone, or sometimes by separate subscription. Kanban Zone templates can be used at home (e.g., a weekly chore schedule or a family planning application) and, similarly, templates for Kanban Zone can also help you with business or organizations; or they can simply be used for any project.
If you subscribe, you have the rights below.
1. USE RIGHTS; EXPIRATION. You may use the Applications as long as you have a subscription.
2. INTERNET-BASED SERVICES. When the Applications connect to computer systems over the Internet, which may include via a wireless network, using the Applications operates as your consent to this License and to the transmission of standard device information (including but not limited to technical information about your device, system, and application software, and peripherals) for Internet-based or wireless services. If other terms are presented in connection with your use of services accessed using the Applications, those terms also apply.
3. SCOPE OF LICENSE. The Applications are licensed, not sold. This Agreement only gives you some rights to use the Applications. If Kanban disables the ability to use the Applications on your devices pursuant to your agreement with Kanban, any associated license rights will terminate. Kanban reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the Applications only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the Applications that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not transfer the Applications or this agreement to any third party.
4. DOCUMENTATION. If documentation is provided with the Applications, you may copy and use the documentation for personal reference purposes.
5. SUPPORT SERVICES. Contact Kanban Zone to determine if any support services are available. Kanban Zone is not responsible for providing support services for the Applications.
7. APPLICABLE LAW. See Terms of Service.
8. LEGAL EFFECT. This Agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your state or country. This Agreement doesn’t change your rights under the laws of your state or country if the laws of your state or country don’t permit it to do so.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The application is licensed “as is,” “with all faults,” and “as available.” You bear the entire risk as to its quality, safety, comfort, and performance. The Kanban Zone Referral Partners and Kanban Zone, and each of our respective affiliates, vendors, agents, and suppliers (“Covered Parties”), gives no express warranties, guarantees, or conditions in relation to the Applications. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this agreement can’t change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, Covered Parties exclude any implied warranties or conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, safety, comfort, and non-infringement.
10. LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES. To the extent not prohibited by law, if you have any basis for recovering damages, you can recover only direct damages up to the amount you paid for the Applications or $1.00, whichever is greater. You will not, and waive any right to, seek to recover any other damages, including lost profits and consequential, special, direct, indirect, or incidental damages. This limitation applies to anything related to the Applications or services made available through the Applications; and claims for breach of contract, warranty, guarantee or condition; strict liability, negligence, or other tort; violation of a statute or regulation; unjust enrichment; or under any other theory; all to the extent permitted by applicable law. It also applies even if this remedy doesn’t fully compensate you for any losses; or if we knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.