The objective of an RFP (Request for Proposal) is simple: to partner with the best vendors and reach your objectives. But this process can get complicated sometimes, especially if you’re not organized.
That’s why we designed a board template for the RFP process.
What is a Request for Proposal Preparation Template?
An RFP Preparation Template is a template that you can use to prepare an RFP (Request for Proposal) in search of the best vendor available on the market.
This board template will allow you to follow a simple RFP process, ensuring you don’t forget any important part of an RFP. Having a Kanban board for your RFP also means you can visualize your process for every key stakeholder.
What is included in the template?
If you use this board template, you’ll get:
- Five columns for each part of the process: Project Planning, Drafting, Issuing, Reviewing the Proposals, and Awarding the Contract.
- Explicit agreements in each column, explaining what you should do step-by-step.
- A card template for you with a checklist in it, to make things easier to draft the RFP document.
- Two labels: RFP and Vendor.
- A voting system for an easier vendor selection process.
How to use the template
- Start your Free Trial, then build a new board from the RFP Preparation Template.
- The five columns are already there to guide you through the process, so the only thing left to do is to transform your RFP into cards.
- Then, flow your cards through the columns by following the explicit agreements.
- When you reach the Reviewing the Proposals column, create cards for every vendor so that you can use the voting system.
- Lastly, celebrate when you find the best vendor for your project.
Start saving time and mastering your RFP process with our template!
If you can’t find the right template for your needs, just contact us and we will gladly add a board template to Kanban Zone that suits your needs.