Not sure what to have for dinner? Know every meal that you’re going to have with our Meal Planning Template. This way, you’ll also be able to grocery shop and prepare the ingredients ahead of time.
What is a Meal Planning Template?
The Meal Planning Template is a Kanban Zone template designed to help you plan your meals throughout the week and be more organized about it. You can add your favorite recipes to the library, then drag and drop them into the weekly meal schedule. When the time comes, you only have to see what you’ll have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It’s as simple as that.
What is included in the template?
Here’s what you’ll get in this template:
- Three main columns: New Recipe Ideas, Recipe, and This Week’s Cooking Schedule
- Many labels for you to choose from: main course, side dish, breakfast, etc.
- The weekly cooking schedule is divided into three parts: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
How to Use the Template
- Start your Free Trial, then build a new board from the Meal Planning Template.
- Add new cards when you want to add new recipes. Add the recipe link to the card. The card will go to the New Recipe Ideas column.
- Move the card to the Recipe column, according to its category: Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, or Dinner.
- When it’s time to schedule your weekly meal plan, move the cards from the Recipe column to This Week’s Cooking Schedule.
If you can’t find the right template for your needs, just contact us and we will gladly add a board template to Kanban Zone that suits your needs.