Too many things to prepare every time there’s a new hire? Just use our New Hire Preparation Template. All you have to do is create a new card for a new hire, and drag the card from one column to the next, following the flow.
What is a New Hire Preparation Template?
A New Hire Preparation Template is a Kanban Zone board template for employers, team leads, HR, or anyone who has to prepare for a new hire coming into the office.
We know there are many things that have to be prepared before a new hire is coming, from the tech to the welcome emails. That’s why we created this board, to make your job welcoming the new hire easier.
What is included in the template?
The New Hire Preparation Template has:
- Four columns for each part of the process: Pre-Onboarding (Paperwork and Administrative), Waiting for Start Day, First Day, and Finished.
- Explicit agreements in each column, explaining what you should do step-by-step.
- Two labels and two card templates, for New Hires and Contractors. Each template has different checklists in it, to make collecting the necessary documents easier.
How to Use the Template
- Start your Free Trial, then build a new board from the New Hire Preparation Template.
- Create a new card from the ‘New Hire’ or the ‘Contractor’ card template with the name of the new hire as the title.
- Flow the card through the columns, from Pre-Onboarding to Finished. Just follow the explicit agreements stated in each column.
- On the rightmost column, you can add some information about any documentation and a list of team members.
- Celebrate when you reach Finished. Your new hire is now ready to take on their new role!
If you can’t find the right template for your needs, just contact us and we will gladly add a board template to Kanban Zone that suits your needs.