ⓘ If you can’t find the right template for your needs, just contact us and we will gladly add a board template to Kanban Zone that suits your needs.
If you’ve been looking for a house, you know how overwhelming the process can be.
Which ones come with a parking space? Which one is in your favorite neighborhood? There’s a lot to remember.
That’s why we’ve created a Home Hunting Kanban board template to help you streamline your house search and make the process more organized and efficient. You will be able to store everything you need to remember in one place.
What is a Home Hunting Template?
Our Home Hunting template is designed to help you track and manage your search for a new home. This template provides a visual representation of the home hunting process, allowing users to keep track of important information such as house details, viewing appointments, and application deadlines.
You’ll get to flow the cards (the houses) through the columns, which represent the process from browsing to signing the contract.
What is included in the template?
The House Hunting Template includes:
- Six columns for each part of the process: Bookmarked, Contacted, Visited, Contract Signing, Done, and Information.
- Explicit agreements in each column, explaining what you should do step-by-step.
- Four labels to help you categorize the houses based on your interest: Top Pick, Very Interested, Somewhat Interested, and Information.
- One card template for House cards so you can store every detail of your house on the card.
- The card cover for each card shows what the house looks like. Learn more about card covers here.
How to Use the Template
- Start your Free Trial, then build a new board from the Home Hunting Template.
- Add your house criteria in the Information column. This column stores everything you need to keep in mind while searching for your house.
- For every house that you find in your search, create a new card from the ‘House’ card template.
- Fill in the details of the house on the card.
- Upload some images of the house and set one of them as a cover for the card.
- Flow the cards through the column as you go through the process of contacting the agent/landlord and visiting the houses.
- If you need someone in your family or your roommate to help make your decision, invite them to the board.