Making sure that your software is bug-free is not easy, especially if the process involves more than one person. To make things simpler and coordination easier, use Kanban Zone’s Bug Tracking Template!
What is a Bug Tracking Template?
The Bug Tracking template is a simple template that can help you manage and monitor bugs that you find in your software. Designed for a team, this template is easy to use, but robust enough to include all of the phases in a bug lifecycle.
What is included in the template?
If you use this template, you’ll get:
- Five columns with explicit agreements: New, Open, Waiting for Fix, Test, and Closed.
- Five labels to signify the type of the bug: Functional, Performance, Compatibility, Security, and Usability
- A card template for the bug so you only need to fill in the blanks for the details of the bug.
How to Use the Template
- Start your Free Trial, then build a new board from the Bug Tracking Template.
- Anyone can submit a bug to the board. Fill in the steps to reproduce, result, and expected result. Put the card in the Active column.
- Assign someone the card to investigate the bug and solve it.
- After it’s fixed, drag the card to Test for the QA to test it.
- If the bug comes back, drag the card back to Reopened.
- If the bug is solved and tested, drag the card to Closed.
If you can’t find the right template for your needs, just contact us and we will gladly add a board template to Kanban Zone that suits your needs.