Release Notes > 12/14/2018
We have been adding a lot of exciting new functionality in Kanban Zone, so we needed to improve the way to access all this functionality from the top navigation.
Here is what changed:
- All panels (board, filter, search and alerts) now show in a darker color. This will help differentiate between panels and columns when viewing a board.
- The board panel in the top left is now a clear menu option to access your boards and create new ones.
- The filter, search and alert panels in the top right are now clearly different than the other non-panel options in the top navigation.
- You can now access reports directly from the new report option in the top navigation (between the option and help icons).
- The Kanban Zone logo now links to our website and will offer down the road the ability for you to show your logo linking to the url of your choice.
- The options menu (shown below) has been simplified to better organize and access all options.
We now offer premium add-ons as optional advanced features to serve our customers on the Professional plan. These add-ons provide more ways to customize your Kanban Zone experience. Discover below our first premium add-ons that were developed with direct input from our customers.
1. Custom Fields
This add-on provides the ability to create your own custom fields that allows you to customize your cards to enter data that matters to you. There are 5 types of custom fields to choose from: date, dropdown, number, text or toggle. Learn more about custom fields…
2. Voting on Cards
This add-on lets your members show their support on specific cards by casting their vote on cards. Learn more about voting on cards…
As always, don’t hesitate to send us your feedback, so that we can continue to improve Kanban Zone. You will never hurt our feelings if you find an issue. or something that could be improved, so don’t be shy.
– The Kanban Zone Team