Release Notes > 09/18/2018
- We slightly changed the Kanban Zone logo. Just sharing in case you noticed it and were wondering if you were crazy. You are not, everything is fine.
- You can now use the # symbol in the description field of a card to link to that card.
- Removed the ability to delete cards from the card edit screen. You can still delete cards but only if the card has been archived. This does not sound like an improvement, but we did receive multiple feedback about users deleting cards too easily. We will be adding in a future release a way to set this as a preference, but for now it’s gone.
- Linking cards between boards is now available on the Free plan and there is a new board setting to let you decide which types of links you want to display.
- When opening up a calendar to set a due date, we now highlight today’s date to help pick a due date faster. This is a minor improvement, but so helpful.
- The Help menu has been added to the top navigation (?) and the board options menu has been improved to now offer a board settings options to administrators. You will also notice a change of the icon for the board menu and we also changed the add card icon to be much more obvious (see before and after images below). All these changes are mobile friendly, so that you can now do much more on a mobile device.
- More error handling and nicer error messages. All errors should now show on a much prettier error page.
- Sorting on the member management screen is now actually sorting for all types of members.
As always, don’t hesitate to send us your feedback, so that we can continue to improve Kanban Zone. You will never hurt our feelings if you find an issue. or something that could be improved, so don’t be shy.
– The Kanban Zone Team